Crazy boy antics

My five year old son is the joker of our household. He makes us laugh on a daily basis with his crazy, typical cheeky boy antics. His latest thing is to create characters using his clothes.

image

Oh my goodness did I laugh when I saw the strategic placement of the toy cat.

‘It’s a willy,’ he informed me, chuckling away to himself.
‘So it’s a boy character then?’ I asked him.

Thank goodness we confirmed that one, as I really didn’t want to ask him why his character had a furry pussy!

Kids eh? Why do things always have to come down to the rude bits?!

Wotsofunee

Comments (0)

1. Jenny 27th May 2014 at 9:05 am

I think you may have just made me spit out my coffee. Hilarious. Hahahah Yes glad it was a boy character then! hahahahah Funny indeed! #wotsofunee

2. Donna @ Little Lilypad Co 27th May 2014 at 9:38 am

Hilarious!! Thanks for linking up with WotSoFunee

3. Emma T (@ETusty) 27th May 2014 at 1:02 pm

Pfft, lol. That made me laugh. I can see N doing this in a couple of years time!

4. Emma The Mini Mes and Me 27th May 2014 at 1:39 pm

Hahaha! It would’ve been one of those hilarious yet cringe worthy moments had he of said it was a furry pussy! A very creative way to use clothes x

5. Katy 27th May 2014 at 7:30 pm

haha!! My lo is obsessed with informing people ‘you are a girl so you have a minnie’ ‘you are a boy so you have a winkie like daddy!’ I never know what to say, I just turn a deep shade of pink!

6. ruthcumming 29th May 2014 at 7:40 am

Haha, boys and their willies! My 3 yr old loves talking about his

7. allyouneedisloveandcake 29th May 2014 at 9:20 pm

Oh this has had me giggling! Way to soon for explaining all that.